< BACK TO CAREERS
Part Time Receptionist/Office Assistant
This position is part time (3 days a week) and located in our Toronto office and will provide support to various departments in the Toronto office.
- Answer telephones, re-direct calls and respond to general company inquiries.
- Meet, greet and announce visitors.
- Receive and circulate all incoming deliveries.
- Open and distribute daily mail.
- Prepare courier waybills as requested by staff for packaged shipments.
- Deal with all courier inquiries and problems as they occur.
- Arrange for taxi or limousine service for general staff and visitors.
- Coordinate boardroom meeting schedules.
- Order general office supplies as requested.
- Order refreshments as requested and stock visitor’s fridge.
- Make travel arrangements for general staff (if department doesn’t have an EA).
- Scan daily newspapers for industry-related news.
- Collect and send inter-office mail packages to other Cookie Jar offices.
- Provide backup administrative support for other departments as necessary.
- Keep reception area clear and tidy.
- Various ad hoc projects for different departments.
- Excellent telephone manner with superior interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to prioritize and plan work activities and work quickly and accurately with minimal direction.
- Desire and ability to take initiative – looks to see what needs to be done and follows through.
- Ability to multi task and effectively respond to the changing needs of the organization.
- Strong work ethic and a team player.
- Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook.
Interested applicants should send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
< BACK TO CAREERS PAGE